Beijing Day Tours
Having served as the capital of China for more than 800 years, Beijing has bequeathed us some of the finest remnants of China's imperial past: the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven, the Summer Palace – any of which can compare the most significant royal sights in the world – not to mention the Great Wall of China. It has so much more to offer than just tourist sites: great food, great markets, the best kungfu show and much more. Join us to have a great tour in Beijing!
Best Recommended Day Tours
- Skip the lines at the amazing Forbidden City. Appreciate Tian’anmen Square with an insider’s angle. Enjoy 2 hours of Great Wall Hiking at Mutianyu with round-way cable car.
- Price From US$ 89 p/p
- You will see ALL the most important places in Beijing in just 2 days including Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven at the best price, no shopping, not tourist traps.
- Price From US$ 179 p/p
- Visit three UNESCO-listed treasures - the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, and Summer Palace in a one-day private tour with your personal tour guide.
- Price From US$ 120 p/p
Great Wall Day Tours
- For the first-time visitor to Beijing, who wants to see most highlights of the Great Wall in a time-saving manner, without too much exertion, the Great Wall at Mutianyu is probably the best choice.
- Price From US$ 98 p/p
- This moderately challenging, 3-hour hike offers breathtaking views of the Great Wall from Simatai West to Jinshanling, snaking along the ridge of the mountains, taking you through crumbling, ancient watch towers along the way.
- Price From US$ 153 p/p
- Challenge the most precipitous Jiankou section of the Great Wall, wild, weathered and primitive which takes about 5 hours to complete a distance of 10 km (6 miles) from Jiankou section to Mutianyu section.
- Price From US$ 146 p/p
- Skip the lines at the Forbidden City as VIP guests. In this building complex with 9,999½ forbidden imperial chambers, today NOWHERE is closed and NO secret is kept from you.
- Price From US$ 45 p/p
- Learn how to make Chinese dumpling and the interesting stories behind it. As bonuses, you will have a chance to be taken photos with trying some Chinese traditional clothes.
- Price From US$ 65 p/p
- Get away from the tourists and explore a traditional hutong neighborhood while enjoying breakfast like a local.
- Price From US$ 60 p/p
- Exploring the Sanlitun commercial area with our city master, try tasty foods and drink with affordable price. Blow up your SNS with your fashionable photos.
- Price From US$ 50 p/p
- Taking some best photos by a professional photographer and explore the wonderful views outside the Forbidden City.
- Price From US$ 72 p/p
- A safe, reliable, fast, and comfortable Beijing airports transfer services including Beijing Train Stations and Beijing Airports, with 24-7 customer service.
- Price From US$ 24 p/p