As the ancient capital of 13 imperial dynasties, Xi'an's size equals 13 times that of New York and six times that of London with a population that's about twice the size of Sydney's. It looks like a modern city but its real beauty lies in the unparalleled historical and cultural atmosphere.
With 20+ years' tour planning experience, we understand that attractions are important but insider's perspective and personal experiences bring you more sweet memory. Start planning with your Xi'an expert travel advisor, explore Xi'an with your local guide to unveil secrets of the city day by day.
Best Private Xi'an Tours (Classic Itineraries)
These are the most popular Xi'an itineraries for visiting the classic sights. Similar itineraries never mean the same experience. Instead of just show you around, we create unique Xi'an experiences: interactions with local people and culture.
- Explore top 3 things to do on tripadvisor in one day
- Book limited tickets in advance to save your time
- Get insight explanation from professional local guide
- Discover 7 must-see attractions
- Make your own terracotta warriors in a cave dwelling
- Dress like an ancient Chinese
- Take food challenge at Muslim Quarter
- Stand on the top of Mt Hua, Taoism's sacred mountain
- Unveil secrets of the Terracotta Army
- Cycle on the Ancient City Wall
- Enjoy ancient architecture at Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Multi-Destinations Private Tours Including Xi'an
- Ride on a fast and comfortable bullet train
- Admire the Terracotta Warriors
- Taste exotic atmosphere at Muslim Quarter
- Walk or ride a bike along the Ancient City Wall
- Have fun at sultry night of Xi'an
- Enjoy amazing sunset on the Great Wall
- Experience new fishing way in paddy field
- Discover Shanghainese secret-recipe summer dishes
- Meet the Terracotta Army and make a mini warrior with a local family.
- Hike along the most photogenic section of the Great Wall.
- Challenge yourself on the Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge.
- Cycle in the most beautiful countryside of Yangshuo.
Spotlight Experiences to Enrich Your Xi'an Tour
We believe an authentic travel experience goes beyond visiting the must-see attractions. We enable you to immerse yourself in local traditions and life. The four experiences listed below give you an idea of what it would be like if you travel with us. Treat them as inspiration — we are here to help you create your own Xi'an experience.
About China Highlights
Since 1998 we've guided everyone ranging from US presidents, Australian Geographic and retired backpackers. Our goal is to create unique trips that take you off-the-beaten path, helping you discover China in a more authentic way. Our motto: "Discovery Your Way!"
Our tour guides were Ann (Zhangjiajie), Ivy (Beijing), Lily (Xi'an) and Cecile (Chengdu). Each one of them was fantastic - attentive to our needs, organized, and made sure all of the details were taken care of. Each one of them adapted to our family's needs as things came up and also adapted to changing conditions -(weather, illness, unexpected closures, delays, etc) so we maximized our time and got the most out of every day. Every guide was knowledgeable and personable. more